Friday, April 11, 2014

Marianne Promotes YouTube skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDvIo_LRIZ4&feature=player_embedded#t=0


Hand Clap Skit - The Original!
Maybe some of you expert youtube users can help me. My number of views got really low and I noticed that when I search for this video on my computer it doesn't show up. But when I search for it on my ipad, it ...is right at the top(as it should be). So what is the deal? I wouldn't care so much but the money generated, which is helping to support four of these guys on their missions, went down from three hundred per month to about ninety. Yikes! Anyway, in the mean time, please watch and share


  • 1,827,068 views! Yes, these are our Lovell boys and the money we make on this goes to mission funds. We were doing well making about 250.00 per month but the numbers are down and the number of young men on mission is up! Collin is going to Chile, Mark is in Washington State, Benson is in South America somewhere ( Sorry I forgot where, somebody please post), Cody is in Georgia, and Kenneth is in New Mexico. Kenny has already returned. Watch it, share it! I was hoping that we could give each one $50.00 per month but that is not happening during the summer months. Hopefully the numbers will go back up when people are not so busy.

    These young men did this for a youth conference talent show. Headphone users be advised that the applause at the end is VERY LOUD! Have fun watching.

    August 23, 2013 at 4:38pm via YouTube
Elder Mark Grant
WA-FED Way Mission
23175 224th Pl SE Suite E
Maple Valley, WA 98038

No comments:

Post a Comment