Sunday, April 6, 2014

Olivia Marie Tippetts Born April 6

Kathrine Tippetts's photo.Still in the hospital, and I don't get to go home yet, but I am enjoying EVERY moment with my little angel! 
I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and parents and all they are doing for me! I don't have to worry about my babies, I know they are happy and safe! Thanks to everyone for your prayers. I am feeling their effects!
This is the new daughter of Katherine and Derek Tippetts, (Grandaughter of Jamie and Sandi Warnock)  (Great granddaughter of Keith and Helen Grant).  More later.

Tada.....Olivia Marie! 7lbs, 5oz. Mine, mine , mine!!! Way to go Kathrine! You're babies are soooo beautiful...I hope you're sisters don't get stuck with ugly babies. 󾰬
Olivia Marie    7 # 5 oz.   first day picture Kathrine Tippetts's photo.Kathrine Tippetts's photo.
I can't believe that I am now a mommy of 5 children! I am so lucky! Love my Olivia Marie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment